Laine - Nordic Knit Life 10
PRÉ-ENCOMENDA: a sua revista será enviada no início de Dezembro.
A revista de tricot que mais marcou os últimos anos está de volta! Com um visual sóbrio e extremamente cuidado, inclui modelos intemporais para tricotar, entrevistas com criadores, receitas, um guia de viagem e muitas imagens. O número 10 inclui um modelo de camisola para tricotar em Mondim tingida por La Bien Aimée.
PRE-ORDER: your magazine will ship on the release date (beginning of December)
Issue 10, Rooted, which was shot at the Frantsila Herb Farm in Finland includes:
- 148 pages
- 12 knitting patterns from the following designers: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- an article about BIPOC in Fiber by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
- no digital download code (the magazine is only available in physical format)
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.