Laine - Nordic Knit Life 9
Pré-encomenda: a sua revista será enviada na data de publicação: 20 de Setembro de 2019
Laine é uma revista de tricot lançada em 2016 e que tomou de assalto o universo do tricot. Com um visual sóbrio e extremamente cuidado, inclui modelos intemporais para tricotar, entrevistas com criadores, receitas, um guia de viagem e muitas imagens.
And finally to issue nine,1833, which includes:
Issue 9, titled 1833 and shot in the beautiful Finnish archipelago, includes:
· 140 pages
· 13 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen
· an interview with Lavanya Patricella
· a long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
· my story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
· a column by Jeanette Sloan
· seasonal recipes
· a travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.