Chiaroscuro shawl kit
Kit for the Chiaroscuro shawl, designed by Alessandra Gropazzi and published in issue 47 of Pom Pom magazine. The pattern is not included in this kit, and is available in Pom Pom issue 47.
165cm / 65" long x 23cm / 9" wide
This kit includes:
- 2 skeins of La Bien Aimée Mondim (100% fine portuguese wool, 100g, 385m/421yds) OR 2 skeins of Rosa Pomar Mondim (100% fine portuguese wool, 100g, 385m/421yds), depending on choice of color.
- 3 skeins of Isager Silk Mohair (75% kid mohair 25% silk, 25g, 212m/231yds).
- one Mondim project bag.
- A: La Bien Aimée Mondim Yellow Brick Road Graffiti + Isager Silk Mohair 22
- B: Mondim 103 + Isager Silk Mohair 37
- C: Mondim A576 + Isager Silk Mohair 6
- D: Mondim 309 + Isager Silk Mohair 47
- Choose color
Please note: this pattern was originally knitted in La Bien Aimée Mondim in the shade Yellow Brick Road. This shade is currently out of stock, so Retrosaria suggests Yellow Brick Road Graffiti, a similar shade, as a substitute.