Pressed Flowers Socks Kit
Kit for Pressed Flowers Socks designed by Amy Christoffers for our Mondim yarn. Please note the pattern is not included in the kit.
The Pressed Flowers socks are worked from the cuff down to the toe with an afterthought heel. The pattern is written using the magic loop method, please substitute whatever method of knitting a small circumference you prefer. The mosaic knitting Pressed Flowers motif is worked throughout the sock- it is very stretchy which helps give these socks a snug fit.
Finished foot circumference: 8” / 20 cm around; 6 ¼”/ 16 cm cuff to heel
This kit includes:
- A (Original): Mondim 306 (MC) + Mondim 208 (CC1)
- B: Mondim 303 (MC) + Mondim M77 (CC1)
- C: Mondim 113 (MC) + Mondim 214 (CC1)
- D: Mondim 118 (MC) + Mondim 203 (CC1)
- Choose color
Option "Choose color": please use the special instructions field in the shopping cart to indicate your choice.
Needles (not included in the kit):
- US 1 ½ / 2.5 mm 32” circular (or longer) for leg and foot (gauge needle)
- US 0 / 2 mm 32” circular (or longer) for cuff, heel and toe
Note: This is enough yarn to knit 2 pair of socks for smaller sizes, or with flipped MC/CC for most sizes.